Turning today's boys into tomorrow's Men
Men of Honour (MoH) 14-16 Years
Boys 14-16 yrs.
Ern Halliday Recreation Camp, Whitfords Avenue, Hillarys, WA, Australia (30min from Perth airport).
One of the biggest benefits of this camp is that your son gets the support structure and space to think about his future and what he wants to do with his life. It gives him an opportunity to let go of childhood behaviours as he moves into manhood. Over two days, supported by an amazing group of trained and experienced men in Rites of Passage (ROP), your son will experience a program of challenges based on years of research and experience by internationally acclaimed Dr Arne Rubinstein, author of 'The Making of Men'.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
This camp is a life changing experience and one of the best things you could do for you and your boy at this critical time in his development. Over the 2 day camp your boy will participate in activities and learns skills that will:
- Build a stronger relationship between son/father;
- Develop more confident communication and social skills;
- Gain greater respect for mothers and women to support future relationships;
- Increase confidence and self-esteem;
- Gain tools/skills through their experience to become an appreciative, motivated, responsible and resilient young man - a Man of Honour.
Our Program Facilitators are trained in ROP. They have a wealth of experience working with youth and have completed Dr Arne Rubinstein's (The Making of Men) Global Rites of Passage Leadership Training*.
*For more information on internationally acclaimed Dr Arne Rubinstein, click here.